Weekend Getaway

This weekend I went home for Father's Day. My husband went with me which was a good thing. He helped me moderate my spending and my eating.  We went out to eat twice and I still managed not to completely break the calorie "bank."

My friend and I managed to drug Cody bowling. It was the first time he'd been bowling since 2003! None of us are great bowlers. I won with the enormous score of 78! It was fun and got us up and moving instead of a movie or such.




Cody was a wonderful husband and woke me up before 8 o'clock this morning so that we could get a walk in before going to church with my family.  I "somehow" managed to forget my tennis shoes so I had to borrow my brother's.  It was interesting...



I always struggle with getting away from my routine. Have to hit it hard in the morning to get back to it.

Week 2 Recap
Walked 19.4 miles
494 minutes
2723 Calories Burned

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reducing Joy: A Weight Loss Journey © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair