5K Your Way Walk/Jog: Week 1 Day 1

From yesterday


Well I'm actually supposed to be on week 2, but really never started last week so week one it is! 

Day 1 of the 5K Your Way Walk/Jog Training Program:  (through Spark People)
Walk for 4 minutes, then jog for 1 minute. Repeat 4 more times. 
(Total workout time: 25 minutes) 

I haven't really walked since Saturday and that was on a treadmill and only about 30 minutes. All that to say, I probably shouldn't have picked my first day back to start the program, but I have a feeling that I might have to do one of the weeks more than once to make it through the training program by the end of July for the Virtual 5k. 

I didn't think I would be able to make it through all four cycles, but I did! It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't choose to do it at noon on a day that was in the high 90s, but I still made it. I'm just glad today was one of the few days that only one person passed me on the road. I hate to see what I looked like! 

 

I also ALMOST made a 15 minute mile (within a few seconds) emoticon 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reducing Joy: A Weight Loss Journey © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair