The Devil and the Calorie Fairy

Yesterday I talked about the Noom Cardio Tracker App. Here's an actual screenshot after my walk today. Please don't laugh at my horrible 21 min pace. I just can't make myself go much faster with a sore ankle (already wearing an ankle brace) and 90F plus heat. I'm a wimp what can I say. That's why I usually walk in the morning, but this morning I woke up to my new phone telling me that the SD card was damaged. There went all my music. If I haven't already mentioned it, music is a big motivating factor to get me out and walking.  So I tried to use my husband's computer to upload some music directly to the phone. My phone and his computer weren't on speaking terms evidently. This meant I had to connect my laptop to our home network and transfer the songs wirelessly to my laptop and via usb to my phone. By this time I was not amused. I think the devil, calorie fairy, and everyone else were conspiring against me today. I did push through it for DAY 12 though. It helped that when I got up this morning I was down to 199 (first time since at least 2006!)

 

What songs motivate you as you workout?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reducing Joy: A Weight Loss Journey © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair