,

I'm in LOVE....

with Noom's Cardio Tracker for Android. Please keep in mind that I only have the free version (Pro is 9.99) but the free version still has a TON of useful features.



Screenshot from Technolik.com

Cardio Trainer tracks using both the pedometer type function and GPS, but my favorite function is the progress updates.  You can set when you want to hear your progress, but I left my own default and LOVED it.  I'm the type of person who checks the time/mileage too often and this allowed me to go more hands-free and get a better work out in.  Plus there was less fumbling with my phone (and less chance of dropping it!)

Other features I appreciate: Pause, Integrated Music control, Daily Reminder, Share (Facebook) Option, and a badge that shows calorie milestones for the week on the "toolbar" of the phone... reminds me I need to get off my butt.  

By the way it tracks other workouts besides just walking/running.  I used it while "Boxing" with Gold's Gym on the Wii. I'm not sure how accurate it was with that though.  It said I burned over twice the calories the Wii calculated that I should, but *shrug*.

Noom Weight Loss is probably next on my list of Apps to try....



If you get a chance check out the link below the picture. It gives 9 other APPS for Android. I haven't used anything else but AccuPedo, but I plan to check them out as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reducing Joy: A Weight Loss Journey © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair